GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Lots of talk but until we have them in tthe warehouse we don't believe anything.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'm confused....

I have had good experience with the Metzlers on my '02 Wing and not being a Dunlop fan, I decided to remove and sell the brand new Dunlops from my new '04 and replace them with Metzlers. During the Holiday Madness sale, I ordered a pair of what were billed on the website as the "new" Metzler tires, realizing that I might have to wait a while...

MET-11013309
Metzeler's new tire for the GL1800, ME880 front 130/70HR18 (38PSI & 600GWR). FREE SHIPPING.

Retail Price: $223.95
Our Price: $137.95
Qty.

MET-11013310
Metzeler's new tire for the GL1800, ME880 rear 180/60HR16 (42PSI & 827 GWR). FREE SHIPPING.

Retail Price: $279.95
Our Price: $169.95

The rear tire arrived a few days ago. No front so far... Are these really the "NEW" Metzlers or is that wording left over from when they first came out... last time?

·
Registered
979 Posts
Metzlers

:shock: Yep im waiting on the frt Metzler from Hal as well, as long as they live up to expectations and arrive before riding season im happy. to cold to ride here in Illinois anyway. :D :sw1: :sw1: :sw1:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Metzeler Front Tire

I finally rec'd my Metz front from the good people at HDL about three days ago. Now it's in storage in the garage. I couldn't pass up the sale a few months back, so have a spare set waiting to be installed. But the good word is, at least for me, that HDL seems to be shipping Metz front tires.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Duane,

I will be selling the Dunlops. I sent you a Private Message with price and my e-mail address.

Bob C

1 - 7 of 7 Posts