GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hal, my order number is 56864. I ordered the boms and bombs away polishes plus a honda milliniem jacket. I ordered these items on Feb 27th. I have received the polishes, but not the jacket. You took my money ($170.00) right away. Do you think you could provided me with some status right away? Or is that something I have to ask for? Seven days since I placed my order and no status on my jacket. Not one word. I'm sorry if I posted this on the wrong forum.....wasn't sure which one to use.

Thank you for your assistance

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
Have you called them about this?

Seems like a phone call on an 800 number would be easy.

It worked for me when " I goofed " up my order online.

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Call

Larry,

Normally they do not bill for the item until it is in-stock and shipped. E-mail and the board are usually not the best for communicating on such issues. I suggest that you give them a call at (954)746-5088 or (888)258-6699. Things might be a little crazy now as they are pretty busy with Daytona Bike Week and several of the folks are up there.

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Larry - I'm sorry, but you said it. This is definitely the wrong place to be putting this post and comments!. Send an email, make a phone call and do it on a one on one basis. Hal (and his staff) have done too good a job and his company has too good a reputation to make a forum a place to raise questions on a February 27th order. This is not the place - PERIOD!

DaleC

·
Registered
287 Posts
DaleC said:
Larry This is definitely the wrong place to be putting this post and comments!. Send an email, make a phone call and do it on a one on one basis. Hal (and his staff) have done too good a job and his company has too good a reputation to make a forum a place to raise questions on a February 27th order. This is not the place - PERIOD!

DaleC
I second all of the above comments. :yes2: I have never bought anything from Hal, but he has helped me in the past and is a real good person. :clap2: This is not the place for checking on your order. :banghead: Get on the :phone2: and talk to Hal in private we dont want to know your business. :a13:

:luck: :rw1: :luck:

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Hey Guys

Hey Guys, Larry is new to the board and may have thought this is a good way to contact Hal. I posted the above info, plus sent Larry a PM. Believe he thought this might be a good way to do it, but as most of us "old-timers" have learned, best to use the phone -- just as with this board, just because you post it or send an e-mail does not mean that it has been read -- best to talk to someone in-person to work out any issues or get the exact status. Sometimes we say one think in e-mail but it is received differently.

By the way Larry, welcome to the group!

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
wingnutzz - I understand what your are saying and can appreciate someone new not understanding all the ropes, but good reputations and a successful business is developed through years of hard work, expense, and effort on the part of not only the owner(s), but all the people who make up the organization. A small post on a public forum can dismantle a lot of that hard work and goodwill.

Maybe there is no problem at all and it's on it's way, maybe it's back ordered, I really don't care, but dozens, hundreds or maybe thousands of potential customers get turned off on an impulse or something they interpreted as negative. Honda Direct Line, like so many other vendors in the motorcycle arena is a class act and ANY business should be given the courtesy of issues, problems and/or questions discussed on a one on one basis between the customer and the business representatives. Never in a public forum - in my opinion. We're talking a February 27th order here. A little common sense.

DaleC

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hal is in Daytona, saw him at the show this afternoon. But, I am sure they left somebody behind!!

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Hey I'm mild mannered layed back Clark Kent,
You should see me on a bad day with the "Bad Guys".

:biker:

DaleC

1 - 12 of 12 Posts