GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I just spent about three hours inputting reviews on the accessories that I have installed on my Gold Wing. The sytem for inputtng is fast and there is no problem, it is just that I have bought a lot of stuff from Hal, plus a few items that HAL does not carry (ie Garmin SPIII, RAM mounts, Kennedy Dualset, etc). I'd be afraid to total up what I have spent, but it is summly. I also realized the good deals that HAL makes available to us. I am sure glad that Directline was formed -- good for us and HAL.

My comments on the review. Great information for folks thinking about buying accessories and parts. Should be very helpful. Now, why smart, evil, and sly. Well, as I went through this process looking up the parts so that I could write the reviews, I realized that there are several more things that I now need to buy and built a list that I will keep for the next sale. HAL, you just knew this was going to happen, you sly devil!!!!!

Next: Doing reviews on the things I have purchased for my Valk over the past four years. Does anyone know the word CHROME!!!!!!! There goes another three hours. Oh well, since I can't go anywhere anyway as I recup from the surgery, I might as well be doing this.

:p :yes: :p :yes: :p :yes: :p :yes: :p :yes:

·
Chard Member
12,974 Posts
Oh Man! I forgot about the Valk Dave. That means I have to do another 500 reviews. :D My Valks were loaded with trinkets! :) That's when I first learned about HDL....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts