GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well ok so he does not do reviews of goldwing products but wont' it be great if he did :)

Anyway, saw the new Chrome Lighted Trunk Handle led light (#add-458122) and wondered if anyone actually has gotten one yet and used it. Not sure where one would hot wire it into the system on the bike too bad, I'm assuming, it is not a 'flashing' led brake light.

Anyone know for sure?

Now about that 10% off sale I seem to be missing....
thanks

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
Re: Hal's Goldwing Product Reviews - truck lighted handle

motorups said:
Well ok so he does not do reviews of goldwing products but wont' it be great if he did :)

Anyway, saw the new Chrome Lighted Truck Handle led light (#add-458122) and wondered if anyone actually has gotten one yet and used it. Not sure where one would hot wire it into the system on the bike too bad, I'm assuming, it is not a 'flashing' led brake light.

Anyone know for sure?

Now about that 10% off sale I seem to be missing....
thanks
I did not know there is a Truck Handle for the Goldwing

:arrow: :wink: :wink: :!:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well that explains, at least in part, why I went and got one of those left over 04 bmw r1200clc models they had at bike octoberfest in daytona this year :)

I admit my 04 gl1800 does carry a few pounds on her but she does handle it well though guess I should not call her a truck...she does have feelings you know. Think I will leave the prior post as is just the same.

Actually, a bmw was my first bike and did want to get back to a opposed twin again b4 I left this earth. Don't worry, I still have my wing. I'm old enough to have learned once you have a great bike you don't part with her, instead you just add more to the collection !

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Does the ugly power line show once installed?

David M.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts