GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I like to thank every member for all the shared help and knowledge. I just started riding after a 25 year lay off and have alot catching up to do.

I can not locate a HAND held mike for the Honda CB. Called J&M, Sierra Elect. even tried the Honda Corp., zip,nada,zero...

Is there anyway to adapt the pins on a mike from Cobra, Midland or any other??? I do have a head set & mike on a helmet, BUT...:confused:

·
Registered
253 Posts
First I like to thank every member for all the shared help and knowledge. I just started riding after a 25 year lay off and have alot catching up to do.

I can not locate a HAND held mike for the Honda CB. Called J&M, Sierra Elect. even tried the Honda Corp., zip,nada,zero...

Is there anyway to adapt the pins on a mike from Cobra, Midland or any other??? I do have a head set & mike on a helmet, BUT...:confused:
I have one for sale if you are interested. I have been told it does not fit 06 and up. But not really sure. It has the pigtail for the adaption and all. New! I never used it. PM me if your interested.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts