GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MBL Innovations Standard size, paid $76.95 will take $50.00 (OBO),bought them for my 2001, couldn't get use to them.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
MBL Innovations Standard size, paid $76.95 will take $50.00 (OBO),bought them for my 2001, couldn't get use to them.
I am interested but have a couple of questions. ON the website they say the "standard" brings them not only back but "in". Does the "in" change the angle of the grip or just bring them together closer? If its just "in/together" then I would be interested. if it changes the degree of the grip, that would strain my wrists. I wont have a chance to jump back on until tonight. I will pm you then if you have answered.

thanks
dave

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Handlebar risers

Dave, It brought them back and in, I don't think it changed the angle, here it the phone # if you want to call them and double check.
423-231-9550
Thanks for the interest.
lee

·
Registered
812 Posts
Dave I just installed a set of these a couple of weeks ago and if they changed the angle any the amount of change is negligible. I've ridden only a couple of hundred miles with them but really like the feel of them. IF (and a big IF) the weather will ever cooperate I will be taking longer rides and will find out if they really do ease the shoulder discomfort as claimed. A good 400-500 mile day should tell the tale.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.