1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
721 Posts
Jimmy how come we havn't gone to see this? I think Paul might even enjoy seeing it,, Something to think about,,,

·
Immortal Member
3,084 Posts
Because they can...? I could think of a lot better ways to blow that cash on stuff around here than rebuilding a section of an old sluice box.

Jimmy how come we havn't gone to see this?
If you've never ridden 141, one of Colorado's best hidden secret rides, you should make it a point to do so.

It's kind of like 65 over the Grand Mesa or 92 from 50 up to Crawford and back. Rides that are so beautiful and entertaining that us locals have stopped talking about them as most folks just can't believe it.

If you are going to ride 141, I suggest starting at the west entrance of the Colorado National Monument outside of Grand Junction, ride through it, pick up 141 just south of GJ and have the ride of your life.

We've stopped at Gateway to eat several times but have never made it through the award winning antique auto museum there. Others have said that it's well worth the stop.

There is signage at a couple of pull outs where you can see several miles of the remains of the hanging flume.

·
Banned
792 Posts

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jimmy how come we havn't gone to see this? I think Paul might even enjoy seeing it,, Something to think about,,,
Cuz you and Paul haven't asked yet......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts