GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at trailers and I realy like the looks of the Hannigan Sierra.

I am just checking to see if anyone in the Dallas/Fort Worth area has one that I can look at before I spend the money I sure would like to see one and check out the quality.

I would like to hear any comments good or bad on the Hannigan.

:cop2:

Thanks
Ken Olson

·
Registered
628 Posts
We have two friends, husband and wife, that we ride with. They each have a Hannigan, one candy red, one white. They are built really well and I can say from being behind one or the other for for literally thousands of miles that they track absolutely perfect and I've never seen one bounce yet. The interior is easily accessed and the fit and finish are second to none. We rode to Murray, Kentucky to pick up the white one last fall and I was impressed with the whole operation and their staff. I didn't buy one but it was simply cost prohibitive for me at the time. If I could, I surely would!!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Great trailer, fit and finish, water tight, tows awesome. over 10,000 miles towing it now.

·
Banned
8,220 Posts
kro650 said:
I am looking at trailers and I realy like the looks of the Hannigan Sierra.

I am just checking to see if anyone in the Dallas/Fort Worth area has one that I can look at before I spend the money I sure would like to see one and check out the quality.

I would like to hear any comments good or bad on the Hannigan.

:cop2:

Thanks
Ken Olson
I wish I had read this a week ago. Just sold my Hannigan Sierra. We put about 12,000 miles on it last year and it was great. It is a little on the heavy side, and due to the design, can be cumbersome to load and unload. But it pulls great and is the best looking trailer out there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts