GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's Official Hannigan Trike

:excited:Well it is official I am going to be a trike rider in about a week and a half. I put my deposit down on my Hannigan conversion today at Tony's Trike. It been a long hard ride trying to decided which one to go with and I will tell you I'm glad it's over. Deposit is down and their no going back!!!!!!!!!! Thank Goodness. It's been a hell of a ride. LOL Just wanted to give everyone a update on the progress. Cheers :thumbup: Pics in Two Weeks.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Hannigan Trike

In my opinion you made the right decision. The Hannigan has a great ride. Get the whale tail and light barr as break lights also. JMO

Sonney

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now you need my invention:
Hannigan's do not have a hand brake so here's my "dual purpose" parking brake:
Well maybe I can just go to the dollar store and get one and I want break your patten LOL

·
Registered
572 Posts
:congrats: and welcome to the Hannigan family. We love our '10 HRPY Hannigan trike. It's whale tailless. Considering the rear light pods with red lenses. Can't find anyone who can install them and wire them as turn signals too.
Mike

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:congrats: and welcome to the Hannigan family. We love our '10 HRPY Hannigan trike. It's whale tailless. Considering the rear light pods with red lenses. Can't find anyone who can install them and wire them as turn signals too.
Mike
To bad your not down here closer shouldn't be much of a problem. I bet TonysTrikes.com would put them on for you for a small fee.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Now for the hard part, the waiting!

·
Registered
197 Posts
You do know that they are having drive line issues with no fix insight??:joke:

Just kidding congrats and RIDE SAFE!

·
Registered
69 Posts
:congrats:

Lot's of good choices out there, but we love our Hannigan too!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts