GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would just like to take the time to wish everyone on this list a Happy and a prosperous NEW YEAR.

If you are the partying kind, have fun and be careful.

Hope to take a New Year day ride tomorrow. The weather sounds like it will be favorable for the next three days. :D :D :D :eek:w1:

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
same to you and all here...

it is already 2004 in Australia as I type this.

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
And...

...and I second that Happy New Year to all! 2003 was a very good year for me and with the surgery behind me, I look forward to some even better riding in 2004.

If you're able to bring in 2004 with a ride on your bike, keep it safe and watch out for the crazy folks.

Again, Happy New Year!!!!

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

·
Registered
837 Posts
Same to you Ross, and to everyone on the board. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I'll be working tonight, so no partying for me. I'm off tomorrow so maybe I can get a new years ride in. I hope.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Happy New Year to all, and have a great new years day ride. I just might start this tradition, seeing as we have no rain or snow yet. Joy

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
This year has been a pretty good year for us. I guess when we ask for a better year, mostly we are speaking economically. Well I have jumped off of that train for good.

<----Aint she cute?

Next year will be definitely better, if only that I will be married to Meesh in June. Hopefully we will get to meet a few more folks off of this board, and reunite with some old friends.

When you get my age 55, you start thinking more about retiring, and health issues. Heck with the money, either you have it or you don't.

If any of us make a resolution, lets work at keeping it. I am prepared to fight this dragon called cigarettes.

Best of a New Year to All.

Bulldog

·
Registered
25 Posts
Happy New Year

Right back at ya Ross as well as everyone on the board. I plan on a New Years day ride as well. As a matter a fact I am going to ride today just as soon as I finish this message. It is currently 46 Degrees out and the wind is dying down slightly. It is a beautiful day out. Best to everyone and away I goooooo.
Don

·
Registered
979 Posts
Ross

:) Heres to a Happy and healthy New Year to all my fellow 1800 riders and bikers out there.Be safe out there especially tonight,lots of crazys out there on the roads on New Years Eve. :sw1: :sw1: :sw1: :yes: :yes: :yes: :biker: :beer3:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Happy NEW YEAR to all you good people and may 2004 be the best ever. Please change that handle BULLDOG for that pretty little gal. Ride far and ride safe.

·
Registered
824 Posts
:eek:w1: Let me join in wishing for a great new year for everyone!

And Dawg, if you come down to Wing Ding this summer, we only live about 10-12 miles away from the hotel. Give me a call.

Happy New Year to ALL

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
It's never too soon...

...for the first ride of the new year!!!

I spent the first 15 minutes of 2004 (and the last 10 minutes of 2003) doing what I enjoy most.
:sw1:

It was 31 degrees out there, with a star filled sky and half lit
moon...tilted far on its back.

Sending out best wishes to everyone in 2004.... :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts