GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
You mean to tell me, that old codger is only SIXTY? He's just a pup! :lol::lol::lol:

Happy Birthday Dave...:hb2:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Dave,
Does that mean I have to pull over to the side of the road and wait for you now? I know, I know you were just taking pictures along the way to make the rest of us jealous of the great roads out there. Keep doing it another 60!
Happy Birthday!

Dennis

·
Registered
498 Posts
Happy Birthday Dave! Thanks for organizing RG II, you have a beautiful state down there!

Paul H.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Dave is living proof that age is just a number. Happy Birthday and many more happy miles to you!

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Dave, best wishes from the South. I speak for Toyo, too. You're my best friend in near Pike's Peak. Wait a minute, you're the only one.;) Many more.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Hey Dave:hb2:Best wishes buddy

·
Soon to be Former Member
7,732 Posts
Happy Birthday!! Hope you have MANY more.

Go buy yourself some toys.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
can he get the super senior discounts now:congrats:

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Happy,Happy birthday Dave..it funny, the day after your birthday, something new in your health life, stop's working or slows down a little.:thumbup:...My Daddy always said your getting old when you stop jumping out of the back of a pick-up truck...I stop last year

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Happy,Happy birthday Dave..it funny, the day after your birthday, something new in your health life, stop's working or slows down a little...My Daddy always said your getting old when you stop jumping out of the back of a pick-up truck...I stop last year:thumbup:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Dave, wishing you all the best. 60, I would have never believed it! Look forward to seeing you at Cats-Cade! Enjoy and ride safe.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Happy happy...ride safe and enjoy.

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
It was a good one. Been in Vegas the past couple of days (well, maybe it was a bad one!) -- the weather has been beautiful. Heading home today. Nice celebrating the big day with good friends -- if I'd had my bike I could have taken a nice ride yesterday. I would have rented one for the day, but the friends I am with do not ride, so........................

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Dave...:congrats:

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
It was a good one. Been in Vegas the past couple of days (well, maybe it was a bad one!)
Why does it not surprise me that you'd spend your birthday sitting at a blackjack table... :lol::lol:

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
David,

Happy B'day from Meesh and I.

When you turn 60, you start to acknowledge and appreciate the coming of new B'days.

Glad you had a memorable day with good friends as you usually do!

Bulldog & Meesh

1 - 20 of 25 Posts