Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope you have a great day tomorrow!!!!:thumbup::congrats::yes1:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Happy Birthday, Jim!

Remember, it's not calendar age, it's effective age. Bet you wish you would have taken better care of yourself as a younger man!!!!!!!

Don't we all!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Thanks guys...must be something wrong with UPS, none of your chrome birthday presents were delivered today....:wrong:

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys...must be something wrong with UPS, none of your chrome birthday presents were delivered today....:wrong:

I dropped you off a little sumpin the other night!! :)

·
Registered
2,023 Posts

·
Trained Killer Member
1,533 Posts
Belated Feliz Cumpleanos Jimster!!! I'm back from Afghanistan...so we all need to R-I-D-E!!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Belated Feliz Cumpleanos Jimster!!! I'm back from Afghanistan...so we all need to R-I-D-E!!! :thumbup:
Now thats what I call a great present! You coming home! I couldn't believe it when I read it on the main forum. Thats such good news!!! R-I-D-E???? Absolutely, can you say: Rockies Gold, Rockies Gold, Rockies Gold.....September 6! You should have all those folks straightened out by then.....

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Happy Birthday Jim!
I am happy to hear that Clarkster is back also.

·
Trained Killer Member
1,533 Posts
Now thats what I call a great present! You coming home! I couldn't believe it when I read it on the main forum. Thats such good news!!! R-I-D-E???? Absolutely, can you say: Rockies Gold, Rockies Gold, Rockies Gold.....September 6! You should have all those folks straightened out by then.....
Boy Jimster, that'd be awesome. But I'd have a hard time getting leave so soon after my redeployment...my CSM would KILL ME! But it sure is tempting! :rolleyes:

Happy Birthday Jim!
I am happy to hear that Clarkster is back also.
Thanks Brother!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts