GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Thanks guys! I'm just really glad that I got a second chance to enjoy life. My best birthday present was the phone call from my orthopedic surgeon's office telling me I'm good-to-go on a total knee replacement. Looks like the surgery will be mid October. Gods willing I'll be back and riding by spring - HELL YEAH!!

:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Good news/surprise present on the knee, for sure. Its probably been like being hungry, able to read the menu but still can't eat.

I just survived another birthday and at work, they gave me a little party since they knew I was greiving about not getting to take my annual Wild, Wild West M/C tour due to work.

Sometimes I think my co-workers think I'm obsessed with motorcycles and it makes me wonder what the he11 is wrong with those people.

I didn't get a call from my surgeon but my present I ordered did come in.

22 x 120, 6-jaw chuck, steady rest, taper attachment, quick-change tool post and digital read-out. Not as exciting as an motorcycle but still pretty damn cool, IMO.

Z

·
Registered
596 Posts
That's a sweet machine. Could you do drive shafts with it?'
My birthday also, but all I got was a new t-shirt :joke:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Happy Birthday Riff Raff! :beer3:

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Happy Birthday Doug. Guess you celebrate each one as they surely mean a lot to you after your accident.:thumbup:

·
Registered
55 Posts
good news/surprise present on the knee, for sure. Its probably been like being hungry, able to read the menu but still can't eat.

I just survived another birthday and at work, they gave me a little party since they knew i was greiving about not getting to take my annual wild, wild west m/c tour due to work.

Sometimes i think my co-workers think i'm obsessed with motorcycles and it makes me wonder what the he11 is wrong with those people.

i didn't get a call from my surgeon but my present i ordered did come in.

22 x 120, 6-jaw chuck, steady rest, taper attachment, quick-change tool post and digital read-out. Not as exciting as an motorcycle but still pretty damn cool, imo.

z
happy birthday !!! Nice looking cake.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts