·
Registered
628 Posts
Happy Birthday Tom ??????

Reactions: cycledude

·
Administrator
3,724 Posts
Happy Birthday Boomer! Regardless of what the Errant Moderator said I'm not sure you're the "Big" guy anymore, so congratulations on both counts!

Glen

·
Registered
5,766 Posts
Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Boomer, Happy birthday to you!!

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,943 Posts
Thanks everyone!!! :bow: I have had a good day so far. I have been riding since about 9:30. It's a little warmer here than y'all farther north. It was 54* when I started and 50* when I finished. Rode most of the day and ribeye from the Ribber tonight!! :grin2::eat1:

·
Administrator
3,724 Posts
"Big" as in stature :wink2:

I know. I'm proud of his weight loss, and just wish I had his self control. If I lived around you guys and had access to that ice cream parlor where HondaHawk took me, and the Capricorn Inn and their peanut butter pie where I met you guys, I'd weight 300 pounds!

Glen

·
Registered
5,989 Posts
65 years old, holy shi# did they have cars around when you were a kid???

Ronnie

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Hope your day was filled with happiness and celebration . Happy Birthday buddy !

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Happy Big 65 Boomer. Wish I was 65 again and knew then what I know now...LOL. Seriously, hope you have a great one, and many more to come. :)

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,943 Posts
Thanks again everyone!!!

Big 65, wow! Happy birthday Tom.
LOL If I remember correctly you either just turned 65 or will be doing so soon. :wink2: Maybe next month?!?!

Reactions: cycledude
1 - 20 of 28 Posts