GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
9,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope you take a minute today to celebrate and know we're thankful for your service. Be safe over in Afghanistan and get ready for a party when you come home next year.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Happy Brithday Clarkster can't wait for the party next year :thumbup:... be safe

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Stay safe and thanks for your service,OLE YELLER MBG PA

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Stay safe my friend and enjoy as best you can.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Have a great birthday... and be careful!

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Have the best day that you can under the circumstances. Keep your head down except for blowing out the candles:joke:

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,678 Posts
Very Happy Birthday to you, buddy!

Hope you get to celebrate just a little bit.

Keep 'em straight over there!

Serve safely.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Happy Birthday Dude.....Stay safe.....Thank you for your serving our nation...May God richly bless you!!!!!

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Happy Birthday Clarkster

Go Army

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Happy birthday bud and a million thanks for your service to our country and thanks a million to your beautiful wife for the sacrifices she makes allowing you to server out country

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Happy Birthday Clarkster! Thanks for service
Next birthday will be spent at home.:thumbup:

·
Trained Killer Member
1,533 Posts
Well thanks so much fellas! Not only did my boss let me get out a couple of hours early today (OK, "fighter management time for all...) but the chow hall even served Surf and Turf for my birthday dinner! (OK, so they serve surf and turf EVERY Friday! ) :shrug:

Appreciate all the birthday wishes. WHile I could sit here and think of how much this place really does SUCK....reading all the cool comments makes it worth it all....thanks so much! :thumbup:

·
Banned
3,711 Posts
:hb2::hb2::hb2::hb2::hb2::hb2:

God Speed :congrats:

:flg::flg:

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
HAPPY :hb2: ...

·
Registered
698 Posts
Happy Birthday Clarkster...:hb2:...Be Safe Over There and a Big THAHKS...for your Service...:thumbup:...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts