GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a fantastic day outside . Hope your enjoying it . It's got to be like a 100 degrees down by you . I am riding for ice cream to celebrate your special day . Please thank your mom as your big head had to cause horrible pain 53 years ago. :lol:

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,944 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CURTIS!!!

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
Happy Birthday my friend. Hope you had a great day.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Birthday

It's always nice to wish a fellow rider a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I hope you have many, many, Happy, Safe, and Healthy miles in your future. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

·
Registered
921 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CURTIS, Best wishes for many more..

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just dug through 6000 plus pix on this IPad looking for a close up pix of Curtis . Had plans on putting his giant head on a babies body . I came up with absolutely nothing that will work . Bummer

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:thumbup:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
I just dug through 6000 plus pix on this IPad looking for a close up pix of Curtis . Had plans on putting his giant head on a babies body . I came up with absolutely nothing that will work . Bummer
ha!!!!

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
What a fantastic day outside . Hope your enjoying it . It's got to be like a 100 degrees down by you . I am riding for ice cream to celebrate your special day . Please thank your mom as your big head had to cause horrible pain 53 years ago. :lol:

Big head my ass!!!

Now, does that look so big?

And, my brother weighed another pound more than me!

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Thanks guys! But really, just another day for me . . .

Mike, no Lamberts today . . . but I do have that "three-fer" lined up next month . . . .

:shock:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Three-fer ?
Lamberts on the way to Alabama, Foley store while I'm down in Mobile, and then hitting Sikeston on the way home! Three times in about 12 days. . . .

:bow:

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
Lamberts on the way to Alabama, Foley store while I'm down in Mobile, and then hitting Sikeston on the way home! Three times in about 12 days. . . .

:bow:

I never knew about the one in Alabama.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
There are three locations, Sikeston, MO is the original location. Then Ozark, MO (south of Springfield, MO) was the second and then they opened up in Foley, AL.

All three of them have those knock out rolls!

oh man, getting hungry just thinking about it . . . . lol

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Hey Curtis glad you had a great day and a wish for many more :thumbup::thumbup::hb2::hb2::hb2::hb2:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hey Curtis,
Marge and I hope you had a great birthday.
Boy you have the good life, traveling all the time, sightseeing, eating at great places.:popcorn::bow:
Going to all the good shows.
You the man.:bow::bow:
Jerry

1 - 20 of 21 Posts