GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Boss
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW - can't believe you're turning 49 again!

Happy Birthday to one of the nicest guys around. :thumbup:

Y'all be nice to Mike... encourage him to leave his wallet at home, buy him a burger, piece of pie, bag of M&M's, a beer.

Have a great BirthWEEK Mike!

Laura

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
Wallet ? Garsh that plan has been beat to death so far

Happy Birthday anyhow there old timer

At least your older than me for a couple months every year

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
:yes::yes: I felt it was a double dancing sausage occasion ! Have a great day Mike careful not to start a fire with ALL those candles. We are heading to Stillwater,MN for a little sightseeing tour/ shopping maybe see ya on then road. Will buy ya birthday ice cream if this is the case :congrats:

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
Wow Mike you do age. I think ypu should take a nice ride today and relax. I on the other hand will be cutting up brush so I can get it hauled away. I will stop at Leons and have a nice forzen custard for you. I promise not to enjoy it so you can get all the pleasure from it.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
For the record... I think you are looking younger each year I have known you....:beer2:

·
Registered
769 Posts
Happy Birthday Mike, you are in the book of who's who. Always have a nice time talking to you, plus showing people I meet along the road a picture of you and your bike with all those miles on it. Hope to see you in the Dells.

·
Registered
21,093 Posts
thanks everyone :thumbup:

it was a slow weekend for riding, less than 500 smiles but the weather was great :thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts