GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
Awwwwww another one down. Enjoy your day buddy.

See you at one of these RTE's....

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Hope you have a great day and many more to come

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Hey Gary!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!:hb2::flg:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Happy happy Gary see you in about 6 weeks dont save the cake we will get a new one on a RTE.:thumbup::congrats:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Thanks for all the Birthday wishes.
I had a good day today.

Special thanks to
Mike & Kriss (Fishracer & Fat Bottom Girl)
for the company & dinner tonight.

Gary

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Happy Birthday Gary! Hope you enjoyed it :thumbup::thumbup:

·
IronMan
17,879 Posts
Hb gary n many more

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Gary's wife Gayle asked Gary, "What would you most like for your birthday?" Gary said, "I'd love to be around twenty two again." On the morning of his birthday, she got him up bright and early and out they went to a theme park. She put him on every ride in the park - the Death Slide, The Screaming Loop, the Wall of Fear. Gary had a go on every ride there was. He staggered out of the theme park five hours later, his head reeling and her stomach turning. Then off to a movie theater, popcorn, cola and sweets. At last Gary staggered home with Gayle and collapsed into bed. After you know what happened - Gayle leaned over and asked, "Well, dear, what was it like being twenty two again?" One eye opened and Gary groaned, "Actually, honey, I meant my belt size!"

I hope you had a great birthday Gary!:congrats:

·
Registered
507 Posts
Happy belated Birthday. Gary look forward to seeing y'all soon.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
HAPPY BELATED !!! Sorry I missed 1st post!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Never to late..............

Sorry, I'm a day late and a dollar short. Happy Birthday. Thanks to your hard work you are well on your way to making the Oct. Chili ride as big an event as SMRI. Thanks for all you do.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts