GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kick back, relax, enjoy your family, and have the bestest birthday ever!! :bdcake1: :capwin:
Ed and Annette

·
Registered
2021 Red/Black Goldwing Tour DCT
719 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAMONT

:hb2: Lamont, you know what they say...you are not getting older you are getting better! Happy Birthday from snow bound Connecticut! :beer2:

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
Happy birthday LaMont, and thank you for the work that you do on this board.

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
:bdcake1: Happy Birthday!!! :bdcake1:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Lamont,
:chef2: Have a great day and dont drink too much. Thank you for all the hard work you put into this board. Happy Birthday. :wink:

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Happy Birthday LaMont, and thanks for the work on the board. :lol:

:bdcake1:

·
Registered
613 Posts
Happy Birthday, Admin Dude!

Hope you have a great one, LaMont!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Happy Birthday toooo You !

From one of the( soon to be ) new kids on the block. Picking up my new wing Monday. I wanted to chime in here too. And say Happy Birthday and and a Big thanks as well, for all you are doing for this board.
Mike

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Lamont, just be glad, that you are still getting Birthdays. As much as we hate them, we are always glad to get another. Go Figure.

Hopefully, we will whoop the Valk guys & gals tonight in honor of your hard work, dedication and just because you are a talented pretty nice guy!

Bulldog

·
Registered
276 Posts
Happy birthday youngster...

I can almost remember 45, 45 minutes ago that is...

·
GL1800Riders Founder
1,813 Posts
Thanks guys and gals. :wink: Had a great time mostly away from the compter :roll: You are a great bunch to work with :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts