GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
67 year old! - Dec 6' 2018
The best rider and friend a guy could ever have. I wanted to be the first at wishing you a special Birthday!

You have been a blessing to me ... I hope you many years of riding that Goldwing and I look forward to joining you in the future.

Happy Birthday!

Donnie
DonnieOnTheRoad

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
May you have the best trip around the sun ever! It has been a privilege getting to be acquainted and to chase you for many miles this year. May you have many more delightful rides for a very long time!

Reactions: cycledude and Monk

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Birthday Boy

Happy B-DAY Monk, looking forward to see you and your canpodree Donny in the spring at Rogers. Enjoy your Day

·
IronMan
17,638 Posts
HAPPY B'DAY AND MANY MORE ! :hb2:

·
Registered
5,766 Posts
Happy Birthday Monk!!

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
3,977 Posts
67 year old! - Dec 6' 2018
The best rider and friend a guy could ever have. I wanted to be the first at wishing you a special Birthday!

You have been a blessing to me ... I hope you many years of riding that Goldwing and I look forward to joining you in the future.

Happy Birthday!

Donnie
DonnieOnTheRoad

Thank you!!! Nothing like being an OLD retired guy still trying to ride a motorcycle. And yes, continue to work on that recovery and we can continue this trying to ride thing together!! :thumbup: It is really good to see you posting some on the Forum again!!!

Thanks everyone, I hope to have a lot more of these!! :smile2:

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
Happy birthday Bob. Look forward to riding with you again soon.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Let me add my best wishes Bob. I look forward to my next trip to Arkansas so I can "follow the red Wing".

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Happy Birthday Monk....

Here are "Birthday Wishes" coming your way from Florida.....

Any many more too ... :hb2: :hb2: :hb2:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts