GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY old timer what were the dinosaurs like when you were little? :wink2:

A big happy birthday to you Yoda. I'll see y'all the end of the coming week.

Reactions: Yoda

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
HEY old timer what were the dinosaurs like when you were little? :wink2:

A big happy birthday to you Yoda. I'll see y'all the end of the coming week.
I am looking forward to seeing all my friends at Glens. I will also see you there . >:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:) Just kidding , I treasure your friendship , and overlook your faults.:grin2:

·
Administrator
3,715 Posts
Happy Birthday Roger. I know all about those dinosaurs when you were just a gleam in your Daddy's eyes! I truly am looking forward to seeing you Friday! Why don't we have a party this weekend to celebrate yours and 3Eagle's birthdays?

Glen

Reactions: UNCLEJOHN and Yoda

·
IronMan
17,618 Posts
Happy Birthday Roger. I know all about those dinosaurs when you were just a gleam in your Daddy's eyes! I truly am looking forward to seeing you Friday! Why don't we have a party this weekend to celebrate yours and 3Eagle's birthdays?

Glen
THAT MEANS WE CAN HAVE SOME CAKE ! :hb2:

·
Registered
707 Posts
HBD Roger. Sorry I’ll miss y’all at Glen’s but I’ll be in Nashville. Y’all have fun. Best, Kyle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
HBD Roger. Sorry I’ll miss y’all at Glen’s but I’ll be in Nashville. Y’all have fun. Best, Kyle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Kyle , we will miss you, however I understand about Nashville and record contracts . I have heard you sing and I am never surprised at your talent.:22yikes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts