GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you know just how old your bike is?? Well, for me, it's really quite simple...Buy an 08 leftover and make 60 payments = 6

So again I say,,,, Happy Birthday to my Goldwing!! I look forward to many more:thumbup: You've taken me many places on what I consider one of the finest touring motorcycles on the planet.

bike trip 1.jpg

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
If those were 60 monthly payments wouldn't it be 5 years old, or more precisely 5 years and one month old?:shrug:

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If those were 60 monthly payments wouldn't it be 5 years old, or more precisely 5 years and one month old?:shrug:
Well, actually, if I bought an 08" leftover on april 16'th 2009, the bike was already 1 (give or take a month or two). If you add an additional 60 monthly payments, that would be 5

1+5=6 :hb2:

While I dont really know just how old she is, as of yesterday, the final payment left my checkbook, so I was in the mood to start a goofy Birthday thread I also turn 43 later this month, so Happy Birthday to me too, and My wife 4/23 :yes:

·
Registered
7,372 Posts
Okay - happy Trifecta on the Birthdays. :yes:

·
Registered
924 Posts
hippy girthday......happy nerthday.....no plunder..no wonder im hate...I mean i'm late......love that colour...my fav too.

jer

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
Happy Birthday!! I guess I'm 2 1/2:joke:

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Well, actually, if I bought an 08" leftover on april 16'th 2009, the bike was already 1 (give or take a month or two). If you add an additional 60 monthly payments, that would be 5

1+5=6 :hb2:

While I dont really know just how old she is, as of yesterday, the final payment left my checkbook, so I was in the mood to start a goofy Birthday thread I also turn 43 later this month, so Happy Birthday to me too, and My wife 4/23 :yes:
Well, heck! How was I to know you were using this new common core math? :joke:

Happy Birthday to you, and your wife! Enjoy your upcoming trip together!

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Birthday

No matter how old your ride is, just enjoy it. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

1 - 11 of 11 Posts