GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Boss
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HOSSMAN!!!! You didn't think I'd remember did you!

Now continue celebrating!!! Cheers - :capwin:

·
Registered
645 Posts
Happy B-Day :hb2::hb2::beer2:

and Don't let anyone tell you that you' r OLD
just well seasoned

hope you have a good one:congrats:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Happy Birthday, Hossman. Have a good one up there on the North Coast.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Go ahead and take off a day of home repair Shaun. It's your birthday. You can get back on it tomorrow. Happy Birthday from Georgia.

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,676 Posts
Happy birthday from North Carolina.

Many happy returns.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Happy B'Day Hossman. Today you da man.

·
Soon to be Former Member
7,733 Posts
Thanks folks! Thursday was new muffler on truck and drop the DelSol off to finally get the studded snow tires off and rear brake pads (turns out I needed rear pads, rotors and calipers.. uugghhh). Got e-check (emissions testing JOKE up here) on the truck. Friday night, drink again. Saturday, RIDE ALL DAY LONG!!!! Didn't do a damn thing on the house. It got up to 75 in some areas. My arms are now sunburned, but it was well worth it. Then, go out for dinnder and drinks with the boys. Sunday, worked on house all day. Weather turned to crap anyhow. Sunday night, drink with the boys. Monday, e-check on DelSol, new tags on the vehicles ($200 big ones! I still feel like I got gang raped in county jail after that visit to the BMV), change of address on my CCW. Yea, I finally took everything out of my parents' address. I'm sure they will be happy, but their taxes are sooooooo much cheaper where they live. Started drinking when all done, about 1230. :thumbup: I'm a little tired today. I'm not the spring chicken I used to be.

Oh. there is no hooters around here or I would have been there. Unless it was like that last hooters in this area which should have been called Chubbies and pancakes (you know what I'm talking about) instead.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts