GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Happy Birthday Walrus ! It鈥檚 a beautiful 87 degrees here right now, no need for heated gear today.

Registered
You are the WALRUS, you are the WALRUS, koo koo kachoo!!!!!! Aaaaand a happy birthday.
Or it鈥檚 goo goo g鈥檍oob. 馃榿 says the boss!! Anyway, hope your birthday is special.

Registered
Thanks guys! Had the day off, but I didn't do much. Had a hard time getting motivated with Mike's beautiful 87* heat. :pEnded the day going to a friends house for supper.

Going with Spike for a little ride shortly, hoping to beat the heat.

Reactions: cycledude

Love The DCT
Thanks guys! Had the day off, but I didn't do much. Had a hard time getting motivated with Mike's beautiful 87* heat. :pEnded the day going to a friends house for supper.

Going with Spike for a little ride shortly, hoping to beat the heat.
I've been toying with the idea of doing a run to JJ's for ribs tomorrow to beat the 92 deg heat that is forecasted. Should be somewhat cooler riding along the river.

Registered
Unfortunately I have to help some friends bale hay this afternoon, I really should have told them no !

Registered
I've been toying with the idea of doing a run to JJ's for ribs tomorrow to beat the 92 deg heat that is forecasted. Should be somewhat cooler riding along the river.
If you go, have a good ride. I'm curious how high the backwaters are, after the 6-8 inches of rain a little north of there.

Reactions: cycledude

Registered
Bailing hay on a hot day for a friend? That beats helping a friend move, in terms of sucking. 馃榾

Registered
A little over 500 bales yesterday in that miserable heat, but thankfully I have today off.

Registered
I didn't get down to JJ's. Too many irons in the fire.
You had me thinking about going down there. AC has been on the fritz here. Ribs don't even sound good, with the heat. Weird...I know, maybe I'm sick.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Love The DCT
You had me thinking about going down there. AC has been on the fritz here. Ribs don't even sound good, with the heat. Weird...I know, maybe I'm sick.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
About the only thing that sounds good right now is ice cream at Nelson's or pie and ice cream at Stockholm Pies. Hardly any bikes out yesterday. Nearly everyone is at a lake trying to cool off. Going to be hotter and more humid today. 馃敟馃敟

Registered
Rode a little over 200 miles today, yes it was to hot but I did see a surprising number of other bikes out. Bought 2 quarts of water at Kwik Trip and drank them both.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts