GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow, (Sat) is Barty's birthday. He only has xxxxx days till his first Social security check. If he keeps screwin with folks on this board, he will never make it.....LOL

Bartman has shown lots of dedication to the GL 1800 board and it's members here. The job (unpaid, despised by some) that he has taken on here, only a crazy man would accept.(sorry Bart).

Bart is on his magic ride, heading to familiar parts of TN. Safe ride, good weather and good friends.

Thanks for being here Bartman!

Bulldog & Meesh

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Happy Birthday Bartman and many more to come!!!

·
Banned
2,290 Posts
Hope you LIVE LONG AND PROSPER for many many more birthdays to come

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
I have many folks that I know and call friend. I then have those like Bart that I consider great friends. All the best to you buddy, and while I am sure you will be elbow deep (let's see, that would be basically over my head), into having fun, I too will wish you well, and say "enjoy!!!":thumbup:

·
Registered
502 Posts
Happy Birthday Bart hope you get everything your wishing for, we know that you will be having many many more to come. Again Happy Birthday. :hb2::hb2::hb2::hb2:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Happy Birthday BIG GUY...I mean literally...BIG GUY! What are you, like 6' 12" or something?:lol: :hb2::hb2::hb2:

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Let me add my well wishes too

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!!

·
Registered
448 Posts
It is Saturday here so that means it is Bart's birthday! Happy birthday my friend hope you have an awesome day!!

·
Premium Member
12,497 Posts
Bart Bart Bart.
..my buddy :thumbup:

.. On your special day, here is wishing you a very very
HAPPY ... ahh, ummm, ohhhh, errrr...

.. geezzees, never mind,
just Google it!

:) :) :) :) :)
Dennis

·
Registered
994 Posts
:agree: What they said. And many more...!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Bart, you're like one of those trees in California tall and old, Happy birthday.

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
1 - 20 of 47 Posts