GL1800Riders Forums banner

Happy Bithday Mr. Bartman !

5K views 46 replies 47 participants last post by  Yoda 
#1 ·
Tomorrow, (Sat) is Barty's birthday. He only has xxxxx days till his first Social security check. If he keeps screwin with folks on this board, he will never make it.....LOL

Bartman has shown lots of dedication to the GL 1800 board and it's members here. The job (unpaid, despised by some) that he has taken on here, only a crazy man would accept.(sorry Bart).

Bart is on his magic ride, heading to familiar parts of TN. Safe ride, good weather and good friends.

Thanks for being here Bartman!

Bulldog & Meesh

#3 ·
Hope you LIVE LONG AND PROSPER for many many more birthdays to come

#6 ·
I have many folks that I know and call friend. I then have those like Bart that I consider great friends. All the best to you buddy, and while I am sure you will be elbow deep (let's see, that would be basically over my head), into having fun, I too will wish you well, and say "enjoy!!!":thumbup:

#15 ·
It is Saturday here so that means it is Bart's birthday! Happy birthday my friend hope you have an awesome day!!

#20 ·
#23 ·
Birthday

It's always nice to wish a fellow rider a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I hope you have many, many Happy, Safe, and Healthy miles in your future. You have been paying into Social Security for a long time, now it's time to collect. I've been collecting for 12 years. Good luck. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

#24 ·
Happy Birthday BIG GUY...I mean literally...BIG GUY! What are you, like 6' 12" or something?:lol::hb2::hb2::hb2:
Nah, he is but a wee lad - only 6' 8". :twisted:

Happy B'Day to ya big guy.

#25 ·
Happy Birthday Bart!:hb2: Thanks for all your help with my 1st Wing!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.