GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took advantage of Hals last sale - got 12% off, on needed products i.e.: 04 Manual and Extended Warrantee. 1st time buyer and I can tell you the process was great !!!!!!!!!!
Coming up on my 1st bike payment, got some needed accessories. Now all I need is the bike ( Fly n Ride ) - 2 weeks away and counting every second !!!!!

Nite Owl... aka Mike in Phx. AZ. Thanks Again Hal !!!

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Welcome aboard Mike. I didn't know that Hal had a sale. Man are you ever going to enjoy your ride home. The 1800 is unparalleled in the touring arena.

Good Luck and a million (S)miles.

Bulldog

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thxs Bulldog

I was referring to Hal's Year End sale. I have been watching and learning from this board for some time now. I never even took a test ride or ever been on an 1800, just knew I had to have one. There is a great bunch of people here on the board. Looking forward to meeting some of you out on the road sometime.
Nite Owl

·
Registered
837 Posts
Welcome Nite Owl Mike. Your gonna love it. Be careful on your ride home and stay safe. I'm assuming your picking your bike up in Florida and taking I-10 all the way home. Man that will be a nice ride.
If you ever get down my way, give me a shout. I got some good ridin around here.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Bulldog wrote
I didn't know that Hal had a sale
Roflmao... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nite owl just so you know BD kept us all up on the sale. Was a great sale cost me about $500.00 bucks

·
Registered
229 Posts
Mike
I'm glad to see you had the good sense to stay away from Metro Motorsports. They are #1 in HIGH PRICES and POOR SERVICE. If you need to take the bike in for service, you would be well off to find a different dealer. IMHO

·
Registered
168 Posts
As another AZ rider, may I heartedly recommend the folks at North Valley Honda. They've treated me well, and what service I've had done (ECM) has been done right, and on-time. Mark's a top-notch mechanic and up-and-coming knee-drager.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts