GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope everyone has a joyous Easter today. May God bless you through the year.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Gratitude is my attitude and today is an easy day to be greatfull.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Thanks George.

Happy Resurrection day to you too!

·
Registered
7,040 Posts
Thanks! We have a day planned with 5 grand-children and children and parent. Can't get better than that! Watching the kids scavenging for eggs and goodies and grilling some "awesome" steaks!!

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Thanks! We have a day planned with 5 grand-children and children and parent. Can't get better than that! Watching the kids scavenging for eggs and goodies and grilling some "awesome" steaks!!
Sounds like a great day indeed . :thumbup:

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hoppy Easter to all:thumbup: Im going to ride today!!:yes:
Why not... Perfect day. Cloudy and rain. Maybe that other form of Precip by you. Who knows. I will also be in a bit. I must deliver baskets to grandchildren.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Why not... Perfect day. Cloudy and rain. Maybe that other form of Precip by you. Who knows. I will also be in a bit. I must deliver baskets to grandchildren.
Are you going to dress up ??
image.jpg

·
Registered
341 Posts
Happy Easter to all. Spent the weekend by the kids in St Paul. Janice made a great Easter meal for us last night. Heading home today.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Happy Easter to all. Spent the weekend by the kids in St Paul. Janice made a great Easter meal for us last night. Heading home today.
With ham sandwiches ??

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Easter

And a Happy Easter to you and yours. Enjoy this special day. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Good Easter lunch for me and a couple of hundred miles on the bike and 68 degree temps this afternoon....doesn't get much better than that....Happy Easter to all

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
757 Posts
I'm still looking for the egg's.......bah.

·
Registered
6,795 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,944 Posts
I hope y'all had a great day today!! I did, I spent it with my kids and grandchildren. I don't know about y'all but I consider my daughter-in-laws to be my kids too.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Here's hoping you all had a great Easter day :thumbup:!

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Here's hoping you all had a great Easter day :thumbup:!
My belly hurts , pants are tight , I am sleepy , and too lazy to move off the couch .
So yep , perfect :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts