GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
I hope everyone of you had a Happy, Healthy and Blessed Easter!
I hope your Easter went as well as ours did Here in Wi. Devin ( daughter ) got the best Easter basket though . She went back to school with a new to her way more dependable Nissan Altima .
I did score a huge peanut butter Easter egg .

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hope your Easter went as well as ours did Here in Wi. Devin ( daughter ) got the best Easter basket though . She went back to school with a new to her way more dependable Nissan Altima .
My Easter was good also. Got Easter Lilly's that will be planted in the yard, also got to spend it with the kids and Grandkids. Glad to hear that Devin has a better car, Enjoy your peanut butter egg... They don't last long enough even if they are bigger then normal.. Tell Betty I said Hi..

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
I scored 1/2 a hog for the freezer. I tell ya that thick sliced bacon is all kinds of delicious!:thumbup:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Sorry for being rude Willie, I hope you had a wonderful Easter also.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Easter

The wife and I had a very nice Easter Sunday, Thank you. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

·
Registered
375 Posts
Hey Willie, I'm glad you had a nice Easter. I spent the day with the kids and Grandkids also. Doesn't get any better than that.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Happy Easter to you too Willie :thumbup: Grand kids are great, wind them up and send them home :lol:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mark, bacon is good and don't know if you had it like this but you should try it! Get the little hot dogs, cheese and crescent rolls, wrap a piece of bacon around the dog then the cheese then the roll put them in the oven until the rolls are done and you will have a yummy snack. You don't need to add the cheese if not wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The wife and I had a very nice Easter Sunday, Thank you. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry
Glad to hear that you Larry and wife had a great Easter and just want to add be safe out there on your rides as well!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Willie, I'm glad you had a nice Easter. I spent the day with the kids and Grandkids also. Doesn't get any better than that.
Happy Easter to you too Willie :thumbup: Grand kids are great, wind them up and send them home :lol:
Jerry,
I agree with you on it not getting any better then that except if they were old enough to ride and the whole family would go for an awesome ride on the twistes then to a BBQ pit to eat! :thumbup:

Sully,
I didn't have to send them home I went to their house and believe me they were wired when I left :lol:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Mark, bacon is good and don't know if you had it like this but you should try it! Get the little hot dogs, cheese and crescent rolls, wrap a piece of bacon around the dog then the cheese then the roll put them in the oven until the rolls are done and you will have a yummy snack. You don't need to add the cheese if not wanted.

YES!

Only I throw away the little hot dog, cheese and crescent roll, and eat the bacon!:lol::lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts