GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it was a great Christmas at our house today with at least part of the family present. The others are each more than 1,000 miles away in other parts of the country. That was enjoyable and fun and caused many great memories to be recalled.

Now I'm here visiting with my "other" family and it feels really good also. It is hard to believe that it has only been a couple of years with you all. There's enough great friends and memories from that short time that will now last forever. And, there are more to come. To all the friends I've met already, and to those I've yet to meet, I want to wish you all the Merriest of Christmas seasons, Happy Holidays, and a safe happy and prosperouse New Year.

I look forward to seeing each and every one of you wherever our paths may cross.

When I bought my Goldwing, I thought it was great. Little did I realize that the great part of riding a Goldwing is all the wonderful people you get to meet. Thank you.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Ceeej,

Right back at ya.

We had a full day as well. Probably the best one I can remember.

having Meesh here by my side would make a Tornado a good thing....LOL

Had lots of calls from friends and family.

Company all day as well.

We are alone and figure that we will have to wait 3 or 4 hours before we can tackle Meesh's dessert.

Be well my Friend.

Bulldog & Meesh

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
CJ,
Looking forward to our little family gathering on New Years day. Like family, the time we spend together is made more memorable because of the long time between visits. See you there.

Hey Bulldog, no passports needed yet to cross through Canada. Come on over. :p

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
CJ, right back at you!!!! This is a great family we have here on this board!!!

·
Registered
20,952 Posts
CJ looking forward to seeing u again someday at Harrison or southern Indiana or Deals Gap or WOTS or Hals barbeque, u sure do seem get around pretty well on that wing !

Merry Christmas

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Hey Dad,

I haven't yet gotten the card with the money inside. Maybe it will arrive in tomorrows mail?

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Must agree. Happy Holidays and Happy Memories and Happy Times right back at you!!!!! And, I'm thinking that 2007 will be a good year. Hopefully we will be hooking up at Cats-Cade and then out this way at Rockies-Gold.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Dave, I'm looking for a good camera. Your'e pics are always great. Can you recommend a camera for shooting pics off the bike or at sports events. Something with a good shutter speed. I hate to buy something and have to take it back. I have a sony cybershot 7.2 megapixels and was taking pics of my daughters skateboarding party and missed a lot of good shots because of slow speed. Appreciate anything you can help me with. Tim

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
CJ and everyone else, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!! We also have spent the last two days with our families and doing a bit of decompressing. It's good to get on here with the other family, we are looking forward to seeing a few fine folks on New Years day.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Crap, thought I was pm'ing you, anyway you got the message. Tim

·
Gold Member
1,425 Posts
I agree CJ. My personal time the last year has always involved a daily peek or 7 and more likely an extended perusal of this site. Recently the newb count has really shot up. More in the fold the better. Can't hide a good thing too long.

Bradford

·
Registered
187 Posts
CJ - I agree, this is the first Christmas without my wife, so it has been difficult at times but, with family from Indy, neices and nephews from Denver and Columbus, two daughters and a new granddaughter (6 months) it has been an enjoyable day. All is well and I wish everyone a safe and prosperous New Year. Take care and enjoy the season.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts