GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Fire Eating Member
6,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to wish everyone that rides a motorcycle a HAPPY MARDI GRAS.. our gang is getting together to ride our bikes to watch the parades today..
tomorrow we will be in New Orleans on Bourbon street... 3rd block left side balcony... come by and we will throw you some beads.. and the other sights will be ok too..

cosmic

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
just wanted to wish everyone that rides a motorcycle a HAPPY MARDI GRAS.. our gang is getting together to ride our bikes to watch the parades today..
tomorrow we will be in New Orleans on Bourbon street... 3rd block left side balcony... come by and we will throw you some beads.. and the other sights will be ok too..

cosmic
Having worked that for 16 years, You don't have enough Solid Gold Beads, for me to even consider crossing the state line this week. No Thank You for this invitation.. :doorag: :eek:4: But have fun and be watchful, and safe.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Right back at you! I have a complaint though ! Why has the NOLA BORBO cam been down for the last 2 years? I wrote NOLA and got this reply:

BourboCam will not be turned back on in the near future. Please enjoy our ParadeCam or stay tuned for our new Jackson Square cam coming soon.

cosmic

1 - 4 of 4 Posts