GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to wish everyone a Happy New Year but judging by my last two posts on Thanksgiving and Christmas it doesn't seem to stir up much reaction so I will just send best wishes to those that responded.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Happy New Year, and a safe and healthy 2015.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I was going to wish everyone a Happy New Year but judging by my last two posts on Thanksgiving and Christmas it doesn't seem to stir up much reaction so I will just send best wishes to those that responded.

Thanks for the heads up on Kennedy Technology Group. As you can see I have not been on this site in awhile-LOL.

Kit

·
Registered
502 Posts
Spring is officially here in NJ but someone forgot to send Mother Nature the memo because the weather here is still bad hope spring gets the hint that we are ready for it now.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Spent me 1st day of spring doing fluids on the bike while the driveway was still covered in snow - completed the brake flush using the new speed bleeders, final drive, oil, coolant. Gas tank is full, ipod is charged - just need mother nature to cooperate - it's ok, I'm a patient person. Roads are in REALLY BAD shape around central Jersey, many signs telling you Rough Road Ahead, decrease speed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts