GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't sleep, and so have been up since about 2:30. Getting ready to put the turkey in the oven, then go run a "turkey trot" 5K at 8:00.

Hope your day is wonderful.

:eat1:

·
Registered
98 Posts
It's 6:15 am and 74 degrees in South Florida.....Sun will be up in just a few minutes.... Everybody ready for a liitle ride before the Turkey??? :)

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving ! :)

:eat2: :eat1:

·
Registered
364 Posts
It's 6:30 now about 40 deg, I'm gettin ready to go out and get the deep fryer ready to fry the bird. You know in the south we gota fry everything.
:D :) :wink:

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I've got a 9 hour head start on the East Coast... I've done already ate turkey, pie, and all the fixins, and went back for a little snacking
:eat1:
:chicken:

I did get up this morning and was feeling a little froggy, so I spent the first two hours of my day running (OK, there was a little walking thrown in there too... lol) 10 miles. Figured I'd better pay in advance for all the grub I'd be eating later!! :D

Hope y'all have a great day with family & friends!

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Well, I didn't get up until 6:30 Texas time - just to mop the floors. I wimped out and am having Tom Thumb cook the turkey today. I bet my daughter will be upset, because she wanted an old-fashiioned Thanksgiving with all the trimmings - including having Dad cook the turkey. But my wife hates the mess that creates and she said she needed the oven for all the other stuff. And besides, I would have had to have gotten up with some of you guys at 3:00 AM to get things started. Ah, life is good!

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Thanks to all of the great people on this board who have enabled me to enjoy the past 16 months on my wing.

And special thanks to the One who makes all things possible.

[And on this post, ignore the signature below.]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts