GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't eat too much, got to save room for desert. You might have to walk around the block a few times so you can have that extra piece of pie. LOL Enjoy and remember who and what we have to be thankful for all year long. :chicken:

·
Registered
837 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving Cap, and to everyone.
I'll be working all day, so eating too much won't be a problem for me.
Maybe Susan will save me a plate that I can microwave when I get home. :eat1: :chef2:

Have a great day everyone.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the heads up, Dave. leave it to me to flub things up. LOL

·
Registered
276 Posts
Well, we're having about 30 over for some trukey and ham and all the trimmings. Sure hope I can crawl back on the bike when it's all done...

Sorry you're working Jim, but like the man said be thankful for the job...

·
Registered
172 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving every one. I hope you're all able to enjoy the day one way or another.

Family, Friends, Faith, good health,our comfortable relatively easy lives, those that protect us, the freedom to ride our motorcycles, and interact with the people here. There's probably alot more I'm thankful for, but that covers the basics.

:rat: Bake

·
Registered
837 Posts
Colorado said:
Bummer you have to work Jim, but guess the blessing is you have a job. :drive1:

You got that right Larry, it is a bummer, but as much as I might complain about it, I am thankful I have a job. If I hadn't transfered here 8 years ago, I would have been laid off 3 years ago. The mine I use to :drive1: in shut down. They're suppose to start back up in a limited capacity in February. My job is just one of many thing's I have to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
We have much to be thankful for, and I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving. For those of you up north, wish you could ride today, but you're probably spending time with family, which is as it should be. For us in the warmer climes, ride safe and enjoy the holiday.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Happy Thanksgivin !!!!

YEP, HAPPY THANKSGIVIN TO ALL YOU FINE FOLKS , GOD BLESS YOU & YERS! :mrgreen:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts