GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • PROTECT YOURSELF AND BE AWARE OF SCAMMERS! Please read the stickies at the top of the forum before engaging in Buy/Sell activities.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harbor Freight Cargo Trailer

3K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  ghelmuth 
#1 ·
Asking $350
I am selling my home built motorcycle cargo trailer. I built this over the winter of 2010. The ONLY reason for selling is because we purchased a Time Out motorcycle camper. The condition of this trailer is good as you can see in the pictures. I have pulled this trailer on a few shorts trips totaling less than 400 miles. The trailer has performed flawlessly. The trailer originally was red which is now painted black. The trailer rims were originally white and have also been painted black. 12" wheels included!

The top is a luggage carrier for a car bolted on. It is easily removed with 4 bolts. The wiring has a "quick disconnect" so that the trailer may be used as a flatbed trailer as well. I am told that krylon has a spray paint for plastic so you could make the cargo carrier the color of your choice. The dimensions of the luggage carrier are:

Capacity: 18 cu. Ft.
Height: 19-1/2"
Width: 39"
Length: 54"

Lights have been upgraded to LED's with the exception of the left brake/turn light. The right brake/turn light had a defective bracket and fell off. The light broke in the process. This does not affect the function of the remaining lights. The trailer can easily be pulled with a car or pick up. Light connector is the standard 4 wire flat connector. The front of the tongue has a "cooler rack" which can easily hold a cooler full of your favorite beverage. This trailer is not cosmetically perfect and has a few paint flaws but does function correctly.
Would consider meeting within 250 miles of Northeast Iowa. Thanks for looking

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
This is a good price. If you were closer I'd be all over it.
Are you heading east any time soon?
plenty of folks will help you "ferry" it. Just put out the word, might take you a couple of weeks to get it to your house, but the delivery price would be right :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.