GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My hard drive crashed and I lost all my websites for GL1800 accessaries. I know HDL is the best place to buy stuff, but I need the address for places like Kennedy Cell Sets, Lewis's electrical stuff, etc. Thanks for your help. SLIDE

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Slide,

I am not trying to be a punk here, but if you are looking for a specific web address, you can always do a "Google" search.

I know it can be a pain in the backside. But that is the price we pay.

Good Luck reloading and bookmarking.

Bulldog

·
Registered
615 Posts
Slide, I'll try to get some of mine together, for you. Same thing happened to me and a fellow site buddy sent me more than enough for 2 years. Joy

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Wow

Holy chit grampa thats a lot of sites, I saved that one in my favorites too !

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
THANKS for all the info and emails.

I have more Accessary sites now than I did before the crash. Now is someone can find about three years worth of memos and spreadsheets, I'll be Really grateful. :oops: :oops: :lol:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Re: THANKS for all the info and emails.

SLIDE said:
I have more Accessary sites now than I did before the crash. Now is someone can find about three years worth of memos and spreadsheets, I'll be Really grateful. :oops: :oops: :lol:
Slide, shouldn't be a problem. Just instert your backup CD's.
:banghead:

Jerry

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Now Jerry, that was probably RUDE.... :lol:

I hear ya, backup the backups.

I guess I really don't have anything of consequence on my home machine.

Hope you are planning to make a visit next summer.

Bulldog

·
Registered
615 Posts
I'm glad you got the stuff, I'll forget about sending you any they would be duplicates probably, after granpa's post.

Also, am I missing it, or is HDL missing on that list?

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
I did not see HDL either. Nor did I see Khrome Werks "http://www.khromewerks.com/goldwing.cfm". The link for V&P is an old link, but it does get you to something the gives its new location.

Just what I need: A large list of accessory stores to prove that I do not have everything possible installed on my wing.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Bulldog

Yeah. Just yankin' Sliders chain. Hope he realized that. I don't have any backups either. Well, except for my Quicken data.
Would like to get back up to Upstate NY. Been a long time since I spent a few hours in jail for hitch-hiking on the Thruway. :oops:
Supposed to leave Friday morning for lunch in Dallas, TX but I think my riding partner is wafflin' on me. Somethin' about rain and snow. But he is probably smarter than me.

Careful shoveling all that snow you guys get up there.

:snow1:

Jerry

1 - 14 of 14 Posts