? Leak
? Make my bike stop at biker bars
? Make me wear all black

Well will it?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I borrowed it from my buddy. We are going to the mountains this weekend. I ride with some harley guys and I'm the odd man out. I was hoping for a list to add to this one so I could send it to those guys. They are very sensitive :lol:

They flame anyone who doesnt ride a HD. All in good fun.

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
If anyone says anything about it, just say that you're hauling for riding buddy that broke down a few miles back. :D

·
15 year Member
6,873 Posts
harley trailer

I have seen that trailer, it is a promo giveaway with the new 2007's it is full of tightining tools, oil and dollars off coupons for local dive bars... It may come in handy when your wing gets to 200,000 miles.... I know a guy that lost a 1/4 pint of oil on a wing doing a c2c iron but and his wing had 157,000 miles on it...nice score!!!

Matt(Ashland,MA) :D

W

·
0 Posts
dnifong said:
They flame anyone who doesnt ride a HD. All in good fun.
Almost souds like some days around here who ride a Goldwing.......................LOL

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Be careful up in them thar mountains. The leaf season has peaked and the leaf peepers will be out in force. We'll be heading down to southern NC and northern GA Sunday. I'll keep a lookout for your outfit. Be safe.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Everyone will think there's a Harley inside. Most are transported by trailer anyway. Right???

·
Registered
270 Posts
Just tell your Harley buddies that it's a "chase trailer", they'll understand.

·
Registered
600 Posts
You are hauling all the spare parts that fall off the harley's and tools to put them back on.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts