GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since circumstances have arisen that prevents Galute from ramrodding the gathering this year on Oct 6,7,and 8, I would like to step up and lend a hand to this event. It Is in my backyard so, I would like to host the meet and eat on Friday night at the hotel, as we have done in the past. Menu will include burgers and the works. It would really help if those of you that will be attending would sent me a p-mail as to the number of mouths so as to get enough food and drink for everyone. I know in the past that some of you have dietary concerns, so if you need a veggie burger, my son-n-law (the vegetarian) is in charge of Bocco Burgers, so let me know. If you have any questions about the area just ask. I will have some ride maps available in the lobby as well as a packet from our local visitors and convention bureau. For those that have been here before, Boone county is now wet so beer and wine are available for those that partake. No hard stuff as of yet, but I could find some shine for "Mo. Charlie" if he needs it. Hope to hear from you and let's have a good time!!!!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump to page 1

·
Misinformed Member
2,272 Posts
I know it has been posted in other ones but you might want to add the dates and times to this thread also.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
October 6-8 - Harrison Arkansas - Days Inn is host hotel

Bandman....what can we bring/do to help with the evening planning?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts