GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to take this time to THANK Randy Brown for
organizing the Gathering in Harrison. He went above and beyond
want he needed to do to made it a great gathering. We had some
of the BEST roads in the country and he fed us all too.
Randy, my hat is off to you.
Also, I'd like to say I enjoyed seeing all the people that I had met
before and I had the chance to talk to new people that I will enjoy
seeing at future gatherings.

Edward

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Absolutely a great gathering Randy. Stewart was today talking about your generousity with your time to do this.

Thanks,

Tom

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Harrison

Randy I wanted to say thanks also for ALL you did and I also noticed ( Old Man ) Edward "forgot " to mention in front of all the board of your most generous offer to pull his butt out of a crack ( I made a funny ) with loaning him a new back tire. Some people just dont know how to check tires before going on a trip. lol I think I will open a motorcycle tire shop in Harrison before next October.

·
Registered
21,133 Posts
Randy the entire event was VERY nice, to me the outdoor prize thing seemed even better than having it indoors, thanks for all your efforts, and also thanks to the folks that donated all the great prizes, maybe next year Edward will do a seminar on checking tires LOL

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
cycledude said:
Randy the entire event was VERY nice, to me the outdoor prize thing seemed even better than having it indoors, thanks for all your efforts, and also thanks to the folks that donated all the great prizes, maybe next year Edward will do a seminar on checking tires LOL
edwards tire was fine

it was just that some YANKEE made the road

thanks randy

looking foward to next time

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
Don't be saying yankee! :shock: It was all I could do to keep Rich from mopping up the place with Brian at Culters.

·
Registered
414 Posts
A special thanks from me also to you Randy for the hard work and great gathering. This is something I look forward to each fall. Good people, great roads. and lots of fun. Thanks again. :D

·
Registered
816 Posts
Thanks Randy!

Yes, Randy did a lot to make this years gathering very nice. Thanks to him we had sub sandwiches on Friday night and soda too. He made maps, set up the table, got food and drinks, obtained all the door prizes, and still found time to help a friend in need with a new tire.

All this with a father in law very ill and his wife away.

A 1st class guy for sure and deserves many thanks for all the effort.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts