GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anybody going to the Harrison Gathering in Ar. Oct 6,7,8 Sherm & I are going.:?

·
Registered
469 Posts
:wrong:Whats the deal??? You think that just because we are old, that we must also be hard of hearing and therefore you have to post it twice or did you just think you had a better chance of more people responding if they had seen it twice?????????????? :eek:4: :eek:4: :eek:4:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Give him a break Sherm, (he's going senile) or something:shrug:

I would love to go to Harrison, but it is the busy season at work for me then :cus:
Oh well should be happy to have a job in these times :bow:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:wrong:Whats the deal??? You think that just because we are old, that we must also be hard of hearing and therefore you have to post it twice or did you just think you had a better chance of more people responding if they had seen it twice?????????????? :eek:4: :eek:4: :eek:4:
Both LOL

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Give him a break Sherm, (he's going senile) or something:shrug:

I would love to go to Harrison, but it is the busy season at work for me then :cus:
Oh well should be happy to have a job in these times :bow:
I'am something all right not sure what. There i took one of my posting down.

:bow::bow::bow::bow::p:p:p

·
Registered
259 Posts
I'm thanking about it. Talked to Sherm at breakfast. I said I was going to Ark. in Oct and than he brought up this ride so I'll look into it. Have a little time to figure it out. I also want to go to Co. have a sister in Denver I can stop and visit with.:popcorn:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Sherm and Don,

Waiting on you guys to get here!!!!
Will see you two in Harrison. Stay cool and be easy on Don He's old :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts