GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Harrison Arkansas Fall Gathering– NEW DATE: October 16-20, 2019

Due to the Ride the Ozarks Rally, this years event is being moved back one week.
Centered around some of the best roads in Arkansas, this gathering has always been one of the best of the year. No formal activities are planned but we always seem to fill our days with awesome riding and being with friends . We welcome everyone whatever your riding ability, or brand of motorcycle. The only thing we ask isthat you ride safe, be respectful of others and have a good time.

A block of rooms have been secured for the group beginning on the Wed the 16th through Saturday the 12th at the Quality Inn, Harrison AR. When making reservations please make them under the name Goldwing GL1800Riders group. Room rate is $89 per night plus tax. Reservations need to be made before October 2nd, to get that rate. There will be no fee if cancelled at least one day before your reservation.

Quality Inn
1210 Highway 62/65 N
Harrison, AR 72601
870-741-7676
Mention the Goldwing GL1800 Riders group when making reservations.

Hope to see a big group in Harrison this year! Ride safe and stay alert!

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
3,977 Posts
Thank you for setting this up ... looking forward to it. I would like to remind everyone that we now have a good restaurant within walking distance of the hotel. Jamie's was located in a small shopping center North of the Quality Inn. They have moved into the building vacated by the Dixie Cafe.:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Thanks Jim! We'll see y'all there!

Anyone by chance have the rooms layout for the hotel? Trying to figure out where our room is going to be..

Reactions: cycledude

·
Registered
325 Posts
Reservations made.

·
Registered
21,025 Posts
A little over a month until the Harrison ride, my plan is to be there again this year if the weather holds up.

·
Registered
5,971 Posts
We are hoping to make it, have it on the calendar.

·
Registered
5,971 Posts
Just made reservations and still got the GL1800Riders Group rate.

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
3,977 Posts
The weather forecast is looking pretty good for now!:wink2:

I still have not been released by the doctors to ride. They are still figuring it out I guess, but there is some light on the horizon. My plan is to come up in my truck on Thursday evening and go back home sometime Saturday.

Probably run over to Heidi's Friday for some of her good desserts. So I will be driving the vehicle below rather than the Red Bike.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The weather forecast is looking pretty good for now!:wink2:

I still have not been released by the doctors to ride. They are still figuring it out I guess, but there is some light on the horizon. My plan is to come up in my truck on Thursday evening and go back home sometime Saturday.

Probably run over to Heidi's Friday for some of her good desserts. So I will be driving the vehicle below rather than the Red Bike.

Sorry to hear this Monk. Was hoping you'd be back in the saddle by now but best get the ticker right first....
I look forward to seeing you in Harrison...

Reactions: Monk

·
Registered
364 Posts
I just got checked in.

The lobby is going to be shut down just for tonight to install new flooring.

If anyone is going to get something to eat give me a shout.

I’m in 218

Greg

·
Registered
5,971 Posts
Checked in about 3:30, not sure there is going to be breakfast in the morning, quite a mess going on.

Reactions: revrunt

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was told at checkin that breakfast is going to be in another area , they said to look for the signs. If not Jaime’s menu has a great menu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Morning to all,

Setting up a ride this morning, heading around Branson then heading East 160 to take Peel ferry, continue heading south in a loop going through Push mountain about 300 miles total.

Spirited riders

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
3,977 Posts
Morning to all,

Setting up a ride this morning, heading around Branson then heading East 160 to take Peel ferry, continue heading south in a loop going through Push mountain about 300 miles total.

Spirited riders

You really should include highway 125 between Reuter and Bradleyville. It will be worth it. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts