GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I had a great time... good job on the Friday and Sat weather.

The trip home was good Brian lead us in the rain, showers, rain and showers and even some more rain.

Pulled in the garage about 4:05 PM.

I bet Brian is still driving in the rain.

Thanks again everyone for a great time.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I got a little lucky. The most rain I had was between Harrison and the MO border. From there on I never got enough rain to make it roll over the windshield. I left the parking lot with the last group around 10:30 and rolled into the driveway around 5:30. It was a great choice to come to Harrison instead of Biketoberfest.

·
Registered
104 Posts
This was my first Harrison Gathering, but definitely not the last!!! Randy did a great job and the ride was awesome. Many thanks for an outstanding weekend!!

·
Road Warrior
1,322 Posts
Mark, glad to hear you didn't get to wet. I got soaked riding over to moms and back. Only put a little over a hundred miles on the bike. It has poured here all day today. I decided to stay put and stay dry, they are calling for over two inches of rain today and more tonight.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I thought you going to run down to Galuth's for a couple of days before you hit Biketoberfest. You just going to head straight to FL when the weather clears up?

·
Road Warrior
1,322 Posts
I was going to head to Galutes today before the weather turned so bad. Now I am just going to play it by ear. Its suppose to be nice here for the next 5 days so may just blow of Daytona and stay here. There are lots better roads here than in FL.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I think I saw on another post that there was something going on in Harrison (or close) this weekend also. Might be something to check out if you aren't going to FL. If you stay in the area, you should be seeing some nice colors. Get ahold of Bandman, He lives in Harrison and has shown me many great roads both times I have been there.

·
Registered
411 Posts
tommyboyTX, if I would have been there the ride home would have been dryer. Brian loves to ride in the rain.....Glad everyone had a great time. Hope to see you all next time....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts