GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gray velour seat with backrest and passenger back. Pocket attached to driver backrest. Excellent condition, no cuts or damaged areas . Was on a 2008 for about a year. Not heated.
$325 plus $50 shipping CONUS. Paypal only.

***Price reduced-- $295. This seat is in excellent shape. No stains,rips,worn areas. Will keep reducing price every 3-4 days until sold.

****Price reduced -- $275
****SOLD*****

Attachments

·
Registered
9,112 Posts
Does this seat raise you up any?
I have a short inseam and need to sit as low or lower than stock.

Barney
This particular seat does not raise you up. I am very familiar with Hartco seats. You can tell be looking closely at the images. Look at the back part of the drivers seat. Notice the "rise" at the back of the drivers seat? Looks to be about 4". This would be about the same as stock. If the rise were more, the seat would set you lower. Maybe the OP can provide a picture showing the how high the rise is, like he did on his other pictures showing the width and depth.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This particular seat does not raise you up. I am very familiar with Hartco seats. You can tell be looking closely at the images. Look at the back part of the drivers seat. Notice the "rise" at the back of the drivers seat? Looks to be about 4". This would be about the same as stock. If the rise were more, the seat would set you lower. Maybe the OP can provide a picture showing the how high the rise is, like he did on his other pictures showing the width and depth.
Thx Bartman. You're correct..seat height is fairly neutral to slightly lower than stock. Thx for the input. Will sent another pic as you suggested. Tigman

1 - 6 of 6 Posts