GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is MIA.

Won't return my phone calls, or text messages . . . ..

Said something last week about having me mount up a set of tires for him, but needed to burn this set off first . . . .

Gosh, he just put those tires on one month ago . . . . and already needs a new set?

oh my . . . . .

:popcorn:

·
Registered
20,951 Posts
since Jwen is such a nice guy i'm guessing he does not want to upset rail32 with any mega miles info :yes1:

then again maybe he is enjoying some....... darkside cookies rite now :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
:roll: slab miles hard on this round things he runs ! Ain't worried about his miles as soon as it hits 40 degrees he's done and me ?? No hunting ,no yard work, no daughter home, wife is sick of me by than, and nothing but riding.

·
Registered
20,951 Posts
lastnite Jwen was at pie nite with Black Beauty, sure enough wearing a brandnew set of Bridgestones, only wore the last set for one month :22yikes:
Friday he is leaving on a mega mile trip to California, i think Jwen is going to finish the year top dog for miles on the wi board :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Friday he is leaving on a mega mile trip to California, i think Jwen is going to finish the year top dog for miles on the wi board :thumbup:
Maybe :cool: but think winter is coming early this year. :twisted:

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Maybe :cool: but think winter is coming early this year. :twisted:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Surely you have heard of Gerbing??????

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Thanks for everything you did for me yesterday Curtis!!!!!!!!!!

That new tire mounting machine you have is ausome!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Surely you have heard of Gerbing??????
Chee I never thought of that. :lol: Chee let's hope I am wrong about early winter. ;)

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Chee let's hope I am wrong about early winter. ;)

Yes let's hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Chee it's chilly this morning, I can see my breath outside here . ;):lol: dust off them Gerbings buddy. I may have to wear flannel shirt under mesh jacket to work. George will just close vents :wrong:

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Check the hot dog post.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts