GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW! It's been almost a week since he's been on the forum, one would have to ask why. Is it possible he's moved to Wisconsin? I think he must have. 4° on my ride to work, and that just don't happen in the sunny south! So . . . one would have to conclude he must have moved to Wisconsin!;)

·
Registered
957 Posts
Wellllllll we all wonder about him sometimes , but most likely he forgot where he left his puter at . It was cold here this morning and it wasn't that bad here .

·
Registered
921 Posts
God help Wisconsin... lol

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
I am not sure that he could get past the boarder guards. He could only come here if a board member was able to vouch for him with our state patrol border protectors or a pardon from Gov. Walker.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Wellllllll we all wonder about him sometimes , but most likely he forgot where he left his puter at . It was cold here this morning and it wasn't that bad here .
I do not wonder about him , I just think even Mother Nature wants to get back at him fr something .
God help Wisconsin... lol
I hear that !!
I am not sure that he could get past the boarder guards. He could only come here if a board member was able to vouch for him with our state patrol border protectors or a pardon from Gov. Walker.
If that's even possible it would be for maybe a few days , week tops .

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I do not wonder about him , I just think even Mother Nature wants to get back at him fr something .

I hear that !!

If that's even possible it would be for maybe a few days , week tops .
Governor Scott Walker for President!:thumbup:

That should do it!;)

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
Governor Scott Walker for President!:thumbup:

That should do it!;)

:bow::bow: Maybe not. I think we should keep him since he is willing to stand up to even the feds .:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Is there enough catfish in WI to make Rocketman move here? :eat2: :shrug:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is there enough catfish in WI to make Rocketman move here? :eat2: :shrug:
How did you know what I had for supper tonight?

·
Registered
3,897 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Don't worry about Rocketman moving anywhere. Without his puter he will have to stay on the porch.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Don't worry about Rocketman moving anywhere. Without his puter he will have to stay on the porch.
But I do have an I-Pad too!:thumbup:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What does she think of iPad air, is it any better than her old one ?
She uses it mostly to play scrabble and to face time our daughter in Spain. She got one of them Fit Bit exercise monitoring bracelets, and it wouldn't work with her old I-Pad II.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts