GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a tall, tinted, vented windshield for my 04. I had to wait several weeks before ordering because the 04 vent hole had to be "invented".
I must have gotten one of the very first made.
Imagine my great surprise when I got the windshield and a cleaning kit and found that Tulsa, without notice, had given me a 15% discount!!
I can't comment yet on the windshield because I just opened the box, but boy, I think the discount that was totally unexpected was a super goodwill jesture.

Thanks Tulsa!!

mike coco

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Class Act !!!

Allen & his crew are a CLASS act. They always go out of there way to help us. Great products. Very Best windshield on the market.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Thanks

Thanks,
We have a Holiday "ONLY" Discount until the 23rd and feel that any order that is shipped and/or ordered before the 23rd should receive the discount.
Hope you enjoy it!!
Happy and Safe Holiday
Allen/Tulsa
:flg: :flg:

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Allen and his whole family are "top Shelf". They stand behind their products, and hate it even more if something goes wrong.

If we think about it, We have lots of great vendors that fit this category, HDL, E/C, Bushtech, Tulsa, Texelent and others.

In fact, some of us are very demanding, and these Vendors put up with our crap. In the real world, the vendors would probably tell us to take a hike, and leave us standing with our ---- (part) in our hand.

Kudos to all the vendors whom treat us above and beyond!

Bulldog

·
Registered
365 Posts
I only wish Mother Honda could run there business at 10 percent of the way that Tulsa runs theres . Tulsa is a great roll model for the way a real company should be run .

·
Registered
10 Posts
Tulsa.......

Y'know, one of the best things ah like 'bout goin' to a rally that Tulsa is gonna be at is gettin' the chance ta flirt an' talk with Phyllis whilst watchin' Allen sweat installin' stuff fer me. :D
Now, if ah could jest git him ta come visit fer our BBQ..........

1 - 8 of 8 Posts