GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hedo has been supplied with all the info.

Meesh sent him an in depth communication, a while back.

He has all the info, not a thing that I can do to make this happen.

It is totally in Hedo's hands. Only he can make it happen from this point forward.

I for one, surely do not want to add any pressure on poor old traveling Hedo. Poor guy must be exhausted...LOL

Dawg
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,027 Posts
maybe we should send him a case of Corona's, just to keep his energy up :lol: :beer3:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,733 Posts
I knew once Meesh was involed, all would be right with the world. :D
 

·
15 year Member
Joined
·
6,932 Posts
J-mac said:
maybe we should send him a case of Corona's, just to keep his energy up :lol: :beer3:

That.... and a dozen Caffeinated donuts!!! "MMMMM donuts , is there anything they can't do??"**


Matt(Ashland,MA)


** Homer Simpson quote-The Simpsons 2001
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,740 Posts
8)

Aww yea, Meesh "The Voice of Reason and Sanity". :wink:
I can picture her lecturin' the Dawg about somethin' he forgot, that index finger pointin' at him and her shakin' her head, sayin' something along the lines of "we discussed this and you still forgot??". :roll: :lol:

I know this personally only because I get the same treatment from The Admiral regularly and any of us fellas that are successful at all have a better half/partner keepin' things in line and the single guys who don't must have lots of extra loot to cover the mistakes and boo-boos. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sheila,

Be careful. If he is giving you a shirt, you are the only one. Not one of us has heard about any Shirts...>LOL

Dawg
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,027 Posts
Bulldog said:
Sheila,

Be careful. If he is giving you a shirt, you are the only one. Not one of us has heard about any Shirts...>LOL

Dawg

YET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,943 Posts
Shirt????
What shirts??????
Anybody heard anything about shirts??????

Sure sounds like a agood idea!!!!!!!

Wonder if anybody's doing anything about them??????

Somebody did the web site, somebody's doing the registrations, somebody's doing the camping, somebody's doing the dinner, somebody's doing the motels.......
somebody's building new toilets......
now we even got a sheriff......

Just haven't heard anything about them shirts........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,270 Posts
CJS said:
Shirt????
What shirts??????
Anybody heard anything about shirts??????

Sure sounds like a agood idea!!!!!!!

Wonder if anybody's doing anything about them??????

Somebody did the web site, somebody's doing the registrations, somebody's doing the camping, somebody's doing the dinner, somebody's doing the motels.......
somebody's building new toilets......
now we even got a sheriff......

Just haven't heard anything about them shirts........

LOVE IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETTER
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,039 Posts
I already have a order for 4 shirts, but no confirmation. Whats up with that "HEDO"? Are you still figuring, what the "Sales Tax" is going to be? LOL! Thanks, BullDog for keeping this Live, it will not "DIE" as HEDO wanted.
 

·
Thirsty Member
Joined
·
2,579 Posts
CJS said:
Shirt????
What shirts??????
Anybody heard anything about shirts??????

Sure sounds like a agood idea!!!!!!!

Wonder if anybody's doing anything about them??????

Somebody did the web site, somebody's doing the registrations, somebody's doing the camping, somebody's doing the dinner, somebody's doing the motels.......
somebody's building new toilets......
now we even got a sheriff......

Just haven't heard anything about them shirts........
Lets take a look at this..................... :twisted:

- web site designer - retired
- registrations -retired
- camping - retired
- cooks - retired
- sheriff - retarded, ooop's, I mean retired

shirts & hats - actively employed and scraping for money :shock:

Maybe next year, it will be a pre-requisite to be RETIRED to be on a committee 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,039 Posts
I Liked the avatar of the cigar, better. "Now" That One was Funny!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,738 Posts
Hedo said:
- web site designer - retired
- registrations -retired
- camping - retired
- cooks - retired
- sheriff - retarded, ooop's, I mean retired

shirts & hats - actively employed and scraping for money :shock:

Maybe next year, it will be a pre-requisite to be RETIRED to be on a committee 8)
That means that you have MORE time for doing the logo items since you are not out riding all over the country like those retired guys!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,740 Posts
:shock: :shock:

Oh no!! Wrong guess on the campin' folks there Hedo, I be a 40 hour plus a week guy just retired Squid not old enough nor rich enough to not have a day to day gig. Plus The Admiral is a full time manager in retail, we aren't the folks livin' the life of leisure. :roll:
At least BullDog and Meesh have some control over what they do bein' the Boss and the workforce but I know that has drawbacks also. :wink:

If we can assist ya in anyway let us know, The Admiral and I are both professional multi-taskers and are organized to a fault, for me it's that military thing I can't shake. :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
*******,

Non Military types, do not and can not understand us Military Types.

You knew that , silly boy!....LOL

Bulldog
 

·
Thirsty Member
Joined
·
2,579 Posts
Bulldog said:
*******,

Non Military types, do not and can not understand us Military Types.

You knew that , silly boy!....LOL

Bulldog
Hey !! What you talkin' about !!

I spent my time in the Navy !!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,740 Posts
8)

I'll give ya credit for the "spent time in the Navy" which means ya have some bad habits that ain't been broke yet but retired once don't count before 50 and I ain't won the lottery (yet) and still have to have a "regular" job. :roll: :lol:
My offer to assist still stands plus I'll offer up the brains of my outfit, she's also the CFO, the one and only Admiral. :wink: She loves it when I stick her neck in a proverbial noose, not. :roll: :lol:

So about about the logo this year, gotta have somethin' to do with a Wing on it and probably "fruity beer" I guess. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,733 Posts
Oh? Is Hedo doing the shirts and hats again this year? I haven't heard.
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top