lol

mattbcnv

·
Registered
106 Posts
Upgrade your wing..... it won’t hurt....unless you are an anti vaxer

lol

mattbcnv
That and the contact-tracing software...oh...that's right...it's in the new iOS... Doesn't matter - Big Brother knows where we are better than we do already :ROFLMAO:

I've done the updates..hasn't hurt anything...computer geeks like to keep everything up-to-date and patched.

·
Registered
798 Posts
I think I will wait until the May/June update comes out. If it is something major, other than that I don't want to waste my time reconnecting all my devices and resetting all my settings on the bike again.

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
According to Honda, updating your navigation system overwrites your favorites and history, and resets your “beep” volume to the default value.
Updating the system will not affect AM/FM presets.

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Just a journalist announcement (as opposed to a written Honda press release) wasn't it?

Not that it really matters.
I read enough stuff about it that I was expecting the Honda May announcement to point us to where we could download, rather than delay to June.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I am really looking forward to the new update were you don't have to have the headset blue tooth enabled before you plug the USB cable into my phone.

·
Registered
8,305 Posts
Got this email today.

Thank you for contacting our office regarding your 2018 Gold Wing. The last
software update was in February. In May, Honda made the Android
announcement below that will be available in mid June:
Honda Global | May 13, 2020 Honda Announces Android Auto™ Integration for Gold Wing Series

If you have any further comments or questions, feel free to contact us at
any of the convenient communication methods above. Thank you.

Sincerely,

AMERICAN HONDA MOTOR CO., INC.

Candace MA35
Powersports Customer Support

Looks like its just a android update, sorry thats all.(n)(n)

21 - 33 of 33 Posts