GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm ready to purchase a new 2009 Goldwing and have it narrowed down to either the Candy Black Cherry or the Metallic Titanium. Has anybody seen these two bikes in person? I'm leaning towards the Titanium, just because the paint appears to be more dynamic. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Be safe, Pilot

·
Registered
964 Posts
I'm ready to purchase a new 2009 Goldwing and have it narrowed down to either the Candy Black Cherry or the Metallic Titanium. Has anybody seen these two bikes in person? I'm leaning towards the Titanium, just because the paint appears to be more dynamic. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Be safe, Pilot
The Candy Black Cherry is the same as it was in 2005. The "Metallic Titanium" is a new color and it is much darker than the earlier "Titanium" color.

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
i really like the light blue

but my second choice would be the dark silver-gray color

it has a lot more black than the previous titanium

the dark cherry is just a rehash from 04-05

and actualy 99% the same as 06-08 dark red metallic

so 6 years in a row with the same color

stand out in the crowd, take the dark silver-gray

·
Registered
792 Posts
I don't care for the Titanium because it blends with the pavement. I do have one and my wife has told me so. If the new color is darker then I would have to see it first. Now this comes from a guy that just got a all Black bike so take this with a grain salt.

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
I should would like to see one of the Limited Blue in a trike.....I bet that puppy would look so darn good.....make me want to trade up...she'll kill me ( again):eek:4:

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
I should would like to see one of the Limited Blue in a trike.....I bet that puppy would look so darn good.....make me want to trade up...she'll kill me ( again):eek:4:
then dont stop by russellville honda

they have 16 trikes on the floor, and almost all are custom two tone painted

if your a trike fan, this is quite a site

oh ya, light blue with dark blue fenders and accents on the fairing

its there

·
Registered
126 Posts
Candy Black Cherry or The New Silver.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Candy Black Cherry is an awesome color with a lot of depth............it's not even close to the same as the dark red from '06/'07/'08.
It's the same color that the Rune was back in '04........sweet color!

I have seen all the '09 colors and IMHO I don't care for any of the other colors available. But, as you know it's all very subjective.

Good luck with whatever you choose.......they all ride great despite the color of their skin! :thumbup:

·
Registered
780 Posts
I have the Dark Red now but had the Candy Black Cherry in 04. The candy black cherry is a lot nicer color, especially in the sun. I think you would like it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts