GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I got the shirts in tonite and will get them out tomorrow. If you all just send me an email with your addy's I will get them out.

I have shirts for :
Bob Johnson going out today
Jerry going out today
Ron McCall
IBMike going out today
John Roelteis going out today
Duane in Bakersfield going out today
Ken Moffit going out today
Al Lussier going out today
Bill Snyder going out today

Now for these guys I have 3 t-shirts with goldwings going accross the chest area and says STYLE Class Comfort. I have 1xl and 2 L's let me know if you are interested I will send them in the same package. They are 11$
Any questions please email me. Thanks Joy

Will be going out today, hope you love them like I do. We got a great deal.

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Where????

Where did you find them? I was following the earlier thread (what was it, two months ago) and never did see anything final on where you could get them. I am interested for sure.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found them for IBMike. I know the guy that was selling them. Just a stroke of luck. I am not a vendor just wanted to help Mike and the others were interested. Joy

·
Registered
325 Posts
I know, I know, I walked into the middle of the conversation........ I hear it all the time, but Im hard headed..... he he

But, anyways........... How much? Pics posted anywhere???

Thanks Yall.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Brian, there are no pics, but they sold them at the Hoot a few years ago and are at the end of the line. They are a very nice shirt 6 buttons left breast pocket, lay down collar and have goldwings on it .
I don't know that I will have any more, but I think the other owner might be at the Wing Ding to sell the last of the run. Joy

·
Registered
336 Posts
PM

I sent you a PM, twice I think. LOL If you didn't get it let me know here.
Thanks,

Jerry

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jerry I got it and will go out today I upped dated the list . Let me know if you are interested in the addition. Joy

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok the shirts went out, except for Ron McCall. Have not heard from him. So if you know him tell him I need his address. Thank, Joy

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Joy,
Don't have access to Hotmail from here, so I'll have to catch up with you on the payment details when I get home this weekend.

Thanks again for putting it all together!! :D

·
Registered
307 Posts
Joy, I must have been sleeping :? I asked about these a while ago as I had never seen them. Do you still have any or are they all sold out? I'd like one in a large or XL if you have it. Let me know and I'll send you a check. Rick :wink:

yellowwing1 said:
Brian, there are no pics, but they sold them at the Hoot a few years ago and are at the end of the line. They are a very nice shirt 6 buttons left breast pocket, lay down collar and have goldwings on it .
I don't know that I will have any more, but I think the other owner might be at the Wing Ding to sell the last of the run. Joy

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rick, I will get back to you on it. I have to double check what I have left there are 2 guys waiting. In a couple of days I will let you know. Thanks for the interest. Joy

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not a problem Mike , you should have a package waiting when you get there. Let me know if it got there ok. :lol: Joy

·
Registered
336 Posts
Shirts

Hey Joy,
Got the shirt today. Check's in the mail.
Thanks,

Jerry

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okie Dokie Jerry

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Joy,

I have never met you, but I have to say here publicly, that you are one hell of a nice Lady. You are one in a million. Hope that we get to meet one day, before too many more sunsets.

Bulldog & Meesh

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you :oops: Bulldog and Meesh. Me too, can't wait to see you guys and your little piece of paradise. Too bad I will be in Fla during Americade. So thanks again. Joy

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
In the mail

Joy,

Got my shirt today and check is in the mail.

Thanks so much for doing this. You're great. Like many others here, look forward to meeting you some time.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Great, keep letting me know you got them. Joy

·
Registered
35 Posts
shirt

Joy,
I got my shirt on Thursday. Thanks for all your work on this. The check is in the mail.
Bill

1 - 20 of 20 Posts